Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Charleston Morning

I am in the mood for a good Pat Conroy novel. Maybe I will make some shrimp and cheese grits tonight and start his latest one. I am finally wrapping up "Loving Frank" which is interesting. This weekend I am treating myself to the last book in the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series. My sister sent me a bootleg copy in English as it isn't due out here until spring. It is huge and must weigh 20 lbs. It is a real treat for me and I am going to get some good coffee to go with it. My husband has ditched reality TV and is now consumed with spy books, which is a good thing. He no longer wants me to sit and watch idiots with him. Now I just watch CNN and see them in Washington.
This painting will be offered at the St. Pius High School silent auction.

1 comment:

whimsygal said...

thanks for making me SMILE...love your blog!