Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Morning in My Dreams

Would love to be in Europe right now. I want to sit and have coffee and watch a little village wake up. Smell and see and hear the day start. Of course there would be some decadent pastry on the table too, however I didn't want to tempt myself by painting that in. My reality however is hearing "Mom, what's for breakfast" and "Honey, where are my car keys" and hearing our dog bark at the neighbors. That is the wonder of art-it transports you to other places and times. Think I will now paint myself a palm tree to go sit under.

3 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

Wow! Love this piece. The palette knife and all the wonderful colors!

Virginia Floyd said...

Gorgeous colors in this one! Love the texture. Really great!

kimberlyPayne said...

YOU KNOW I love this!!!!! and everything you do. I am trying to keep up with you and all new happenings. All the best...Love all my art from you!!!