Saturday, July 16, 2011

AHHHHH.......

Time for a vacation. The heat has boiled me and I am so wanting
an ocean breeze. I love the water when it turns that clear turquoise, like the Caribbean. South Florida or the keys. I remember staying at the Boca Raton Resort. Once you sat on the beach someone would put a little flag pole beside your beach chair and when you wanted another drink you just ran your flag up. Gosh, that was a wonderful idea.

This painting is 24 x 36, and is available at my etsy store or by
contacting me at jschultz05@comcast.net.

1 comment:

Denise Rose said...

I love this! I was just sitting here looking at some of these same type of chairs on the back porch of our lakehouse, and then saw your beautiful painting! Love the colors and it does bring to mind relaxing times.