Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bucket 'O Color

Is it 'O or O'? If one is writing a blog, one should know these things. Speaking of O -my new favorite blog is Orangette-it is a wonderful blog, written by Molly Wizenberg. I have her book "A Homemade Life" which is just a very cool cookbook/ memoir. (even though she is not out of her 20s yet!!) Molly and her husband have just opened a pizza joint in Seattle and the menu makes me want to grab a flight immediately. Plus she is very witty.

The painting above was done while my husband was on a ski trip in Feburary of last year. It was dreary out, the kids were climbing the walls and I needed some happy. It is 18 x 24, oil on canvas, and will be listed on Etsy.com in a few minutes.


1 comment:

Kim Y. said...

Love Love Love your Florals! This one is so pretty...Colors are sweet, soft, and sunny :)